Accor is a leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experience in 5,100 hotels across 110 countries.
Sofitel Adelaide is part of this world-leading group.
Our hotel has 251 guest rooms and suites, and offers a wide variety of food and beverage services, including conferences and events, restaurants and bars, and in-room dining. Therefore, our environmental impact relates to energy consumption, water consumption, and food and materials waste.
Sofitel Adelaide provides our Ambassadors and the wider community with sophisticated tools that apply best practice to the following aspects:
– Waste management strategies;
– Reducing the use of natural resources and food waste;
– Supporting local communities;
– Eliminating all guest-related single use plastics, such as in-room plastic bottled water and amenities; and
– Making environmental awareness part of the everyday culture of our Ambassadors, guests and suppliers.
The aim is to protect the environment and the prevention of pollution by consistently using the method of the ‘3 Rs’ to achieve continuous improvement: reduce, reuse and recycle.
Sofitel Adelaide is committed to comply with all relevant legal and government requirements that relate to our environmental aspects. We are focused to maintain and review any documentation and procedures that relate to our significant environmental aspects and impacts.