Sofitel, as part of Accor, has now established some of the most stringent cleaning standards and operational procedures in the world of hospitality to ensure guest safety as hotels reopen around the world.
These standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world lead testing inspections and certification. All hotels (including Sofitel Adelaide) must apply these standards and every Accor hotel will be audited either by Accor operational experts or third-party auditors to achieve the new ALLSAFE label.
The ALLSAFE label will help guests understand when these standards have been met in our hotels. Guests will be able to verify hotels that are certified compliant with ALLSAFE standards on hotel property websites, through our customer contact centres as well as on property.
– Enhanced cleanliness protocols including frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas like elevators and public restrooms
– Enhanced in-room cleaning using hospital grade cleaning materials
– Regular deep cleaning on upholstery and carpets, and all bedding washed at high temperatures
– Enhanced staff training on safety and hygiene
– New guest contact measures
– Enhanced food safety standards
– Global medical support for guests by AXA telemedicine